Utilities stocks declined 0.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Only one stock in the utilities sectors showed gains:
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is down 1.8% today.
- American Electric Power Company (AEP): AEP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 1.4% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.