Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.6% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 3.3% today.
- El Paso Pipeline Partners LP (EPB): EPB stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): KMP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nextera Energy (NEE): NEE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Alliant Energy Corp (LNT): LNT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.