Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Urs Corp (URS): URS stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 0.6% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 0.4% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 4.3% to a new 52-week low of $31.06.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 1.7% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 1.4% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 1.3% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 1.4% today and down 68.2% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.