Consumer cyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.6% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.1% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is up 0.1% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.6% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.3% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 1.3% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.