Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $73.12.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.5% to a new 52-week high of $100.13.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 2.6% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.