Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 0.5% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.