Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 2.4% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $38.42.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.9% to $76.61, near the 52-week high of $76.50.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.4% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 0.3% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.3% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.9%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.5% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.5% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.