Energy stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Talisman Energy Inc (TLM): TLM stock is up 8.3% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is up 3.1% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 2.6% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is up 2.4% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Dorchester Minerals L.P. (DMLP): DMLP stock is up 1.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 4.0% today and down 21.1% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 2.5% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is down 1.6% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Key Energy Services (KEG): KEG stock is down 0.9% today and down 23.9% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.