Financial stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 1.9% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd (ENH): ENH stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR): IBKR stock is up 1.5% today.
- General Electric Company (GE): GE stock is up 1.3% today.
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund (KYE): KYE stock is up 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 4.7% today.
- Aspen Insurance Holdings (AHL): AHL stock is down 1.4% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Gamco Global Gold Natural Resources (GGN): GGN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Selective Insurance Group (SIGI): SIGI stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.