Financial stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 1.9% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd (ENH): ENH stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR): IBKR stock is up 1.5% today.
- General Electric Company (GE): GE stock is up 1.3% today.
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund (KYE): KYE stock is up 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 4.7% today.
- Aspen Insurance Holdings (AHL): AHL stock is down 1.4% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Gamco Global Gold Natural Resources (GGN): GGN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Selective Insurance Group (SIGI): SIGI stock is down 1.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.