Financial stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 4.3% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mercury General Corp (MCY): MCY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 1.5% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 1.4%, marking the 12th consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 3.9% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Old Republic International Corp (ORI): ORI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 2.2% today.
- United Bankshares (UBSI): UBSI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Validus Holdings (VR): VR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Viewpoint Financial Group (VPFG): VPFG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is down 1.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.