Financial stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Intercontinentalexchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 1.1%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Viewpoint Financial Group (VPFG): VPFG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Global Dividend (ETG): ETG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 0.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): ECPG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Legg Mason Inc (LM): LM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.