Financial stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Intercontinentalexchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 1.1%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Viewpoint Financial Group (VPFG): VPFG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Global Dividend (ETG): ETG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 0.8%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): ECPG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Legg Mason Inc (LM): LM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.