Healthcare stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO): INO stock is up 3.2% today.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Allergan Inc (AGN): AGN stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gilead Sciences (GILD): GILD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): LH stock is up 0.5% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 2.7% today and down 25.1% in the last month.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Davita Healthcare Partners Inc (DVA): DVA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Haemonetics Corp (HAE): HAE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX): VRTX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Abbvie Inc. Common Stock (ABBV): ABBV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Luxottica Group S.P.A. (LUX): LUX stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.