Healthcare stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Mylan Inc (MYL): MYL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX): DGX stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): LH stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Smith & Nephew Snats (SNN): SNN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is up 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is up 1.1% today.
- United Therapeutics Corp (UTHR): UTHR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Charles River Laboratories Intl (CRL): CRL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): JNJ stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cantel Medical (CMN): CMN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Luxottica Group S.P.A. (LUX): LUX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Neogen Corp (NEOG): NEOG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is down 0.8% today.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP): NPSP stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.