Healthcare stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Owens & Minor (OMI): OMI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Healthsouth Corp (HLS): HLS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Haemonetics Corp (HAE): HAE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Techne Corp (TECH): TECH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY): BMY stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hanger Orthopedic Group (HGR): HGR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Community Health Systems (CYH): CYH stock is up 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Teleflex Inc (TFX): TFX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dentsply International Inc (XRAY): XRAY stock is up 0.8% today.
- Charles River Laboratories Intl (CRL): CRL stock is up 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Align Technology (ALGN): ALGN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST): CBST stock is down 1.8% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Vca Antech (WOOF): WOOF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Wuxi Pharmatech [Cayman] Inc (WX): WX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR): QCOR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 1.3% today and down 21.0% in the last month.
- Actavis Inc (ACT): ACT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Taro Pharm Inds (TARO): TARO stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.