Services stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 3.9% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 3.2% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 3.2% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is down 3.7% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is down 2.5% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Kimco Realty Corp (KIM): KIM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG): IPG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is down 1.8% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.