Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 rose 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is up 7.6% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is up 5.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 2.7% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.7% to a new 52-week high of $26.64.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 5.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 4.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 3.6% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 2.8% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 1.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG): SIG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sysco Corp (SYY): SYY stock is down 1.1% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.