Services stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 2.8% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is up 2.0% today.
- Omnicom Group Inc (OMC): OMC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 1.6% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Time Warner Inc (TWX): TWX stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is down 3.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.6% today.
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 2.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.