Services stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT): AHT stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB): PEB stock is up 1.1% to $37.48, near the 52-week high of $37.55.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 1.1% today.
- SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): SLG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT): GRT stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 3.2% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is down 3.2% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 3.0% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.5% today.
- Government Properties Income Trust (GOV): GOV stock is down 2.4% today on 4 times normal volume.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 2.4% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is down 2.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.