Services stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 2.3% today.
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD): STWD stock is up 1.9% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 1.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 1.7% today and up 22.0% in the last month.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Starz Series B Liberty Capital (STRZB): STRZB stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 3.1% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 2.8% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is down 2.0% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 1.7% today.
- J2 Global Communications Inc (JCOM): JCOM stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.