Services stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.7% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is up 2.6% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is up 1.8% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 1.7% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dct Industrial Trust Inc (DCT): DCT stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Walgreen Company (WAG): WAG stock is down 2.5% today.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is down 2.5% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Newcastle Investment Corp (NCT): NCT stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.