Services stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 7.8% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 2.1% to a new 52-week high of $32.33.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ): VZ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 1.4% today and up 23.7% in the last month.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 12.4% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 5.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 5.4% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 3.9% today.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.