Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 9.9% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 5.1% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 6.8% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 5.7% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 6.0% today.
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA): PNRA stock is up 5.4% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 4.4% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is up 3.9% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 4.3% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 3.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 13.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 10.6% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is down 2.0% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is down 1.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 1.5% today.
- TW Telecom Inc (TWTC): TWTC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.