Technology stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is up 3.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 2.3% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 2.1% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 12.3% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 10.0% today.
- Te Connectivity Ltd (TEL): TEL stock is down 5.6% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 5.6% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is down 4.2% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 4.5% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 3.7% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 3.4% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.