Technology stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is up 4.6% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 3.6% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 2.9% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 2.9% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 2.8% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 1.8% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 1.7% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.6% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.