Technology stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 5.8% today and up 20.9% in the last month.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 6.2% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 5.4% to a new 52-week high of $9.05.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 4.7% today and up 44.5% in the last month.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 4.4% today and up 36.7% in the last month.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sonus Networks (SONS): SONS stock is up 3.3% to a new 52-week high of $4.08.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $23.12.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 9.6% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is down 5.2% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 2.5% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 2.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.