Technology stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 15.7% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 14.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 9.3% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 8.1% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 7.2% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 6.4% today.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is up 4.6% today.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is up 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mks Instruments (MKSI): MKSI stock is up 4.6% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is down 6.9% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is down 6.3% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is down 4.4% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 4.3% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is down 3.1% today.
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is down 3.4% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 2.8% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.7% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.