Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sonus Networks (SONS): SONS stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.1% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 2.5% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 1.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.