Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sonus Networks (SONS): SONS stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.1% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 2.5% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 1.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.