Technology stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 5.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is up 2.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.5% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 12.0% today.
- Danaher Corp (DHR): DHR stock is down 3.9% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 4.2% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.