Transportation stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 3.0% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 2.7% today.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $118.47.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.3% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 0.6% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.