Transportation stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.3% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 0.8% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 0.8% today and down 49.0% in the last month.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.