Transportation stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 3.4% today and up 26.3% in the last month.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 2.5% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 2.3% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 1.1% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.