Utilities stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is up 1.1% today.
- Atlas Energy Llc (ATLS): ATLS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Water Works (AWK): AWK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is down 1.5% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Black Hills Corp (BKH): BKH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is down 0.5% today.
- South Jersey Industries (SJI): SJI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Nextera Energy (NEE): NEE stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.