Sprint Customers Turn to Twitter to Add Strangers to Their ‘Framily’
by William White | July 29, 2014 2:07 pm
Looking to extend your Sprint (S) “Framily”? Twitter (TWTR) may be the solution you’re looking for.
Sprint’s Framily plan allows customers to join up to reduce the price of cellphone bills. The service isn’t limited to relatives and anyone is allowed to join. This has caused some people to start searching Twitter and other social media websites for Framily, reports Washington Post.
When asked about the practice of recruiting random people from Twitter into a Framily plan, Sprint said it didn’t mind. The company said that it doesn’t care how people build their Framily, so long as it isn’t illegal, Washington Post notes.
Here are a few Tweets from Framily seekers.
- “So does anyone need an extra for a #framily?”
- “Want to sign up w/Sprint? Use Framily ID#S00033165jK and save BIG MONEY!!! Plans as low as $25 per mth yo bill has nothing to do with mine!”
- “Switching your cell phone carrier? Join my Sprint Framily! http://Sprint.com/beframily or at a Sprint Store with my Framily ID: j00856051oS”
More Twitter (TWTR) News
- S: /stock-quotes/S-stock-quote/
- TWTR: /stock-quotes/TWTR-stock-quote/
- may be the solution: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/07/28/sprint-customers-are-frantically-tweeting-at-strangers-to-join-their-framily/
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/23-e1404233704417.jpg
- a few Tweets: https://twitter.com/search?q=framily&src=typd
- Twitter News: One Direction’s Zayn Malik Gets Threats After Gaza Tweet: http://investorplace.com/2014/07/twitter-zayn-malik/
- Twitter Survey: Shocking Number of Moviegoers Moved by Tweets: http://investorplace.com/2014/07/twtr-twitter-8/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2014/07/twitter-sprint-s-stock-twtr-stock-framily/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1poMoe6
Copyright ©2016 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.