Forbes looked at how CMOs engaged with others Twitter users when making this list. The results are based on a what’s called a PI score. This score rates Twitter users based on activity score, audience score and authority score.
Here are the top 10 most influential CMO’s from that list.
- General Electric’s (GE) Beth Comstock.
- SAP’s (SAP) Jonathan Becher.
- Mashable’s Stacy Martinet.
- Visa’s (V) Antonio J Lucio.
- Google’s (GOOG) Nikesh Arora.
- Yahoo’s (YHOO) Kathy Savitt.
- Salesforce’s (CRM) Marcel LeBrun.
- Harvard Business School’s Brian Kenny.
- Dell’s (DELL) Karen Quintos.
- Callaway Golf’s (ELY) Harry Arnett.
To see more of the most influential CMOs on Twitter, click here.