Forbes: The Most Influential CMOs on Twitter (TWTR)
by William White | July 9, 2014 2:53 pm
Forbes has released its list of the most influential CMOs on Twitter (TWTR).
Forbes looked at how CMOs engaged with others Twitter users when making this list. The results are based on a what’s called a PI score. This score rates Twitter users based on activity score, audience score and authority score.
Here are the top 10 most influential CMO’s from that list.
- General Electric’s (GE) Beth Comstock.
- SAP’s (SAP) Jonathan Becher.
- Mashable’s Stacy Martinet.
- Visa’s (V) Antonio J Lucio.
- Google’s (GOOG) Nikesh Arora.
- Yahoo’s (YHOO) Kathy Savitt.
- Salesforce’s (CRM) Marcel LeBrun.
- Harvard Business School’s Brian Kenny.
- Dell’s (DELL) Karen Quintos.
- Callaway Golf’s (ELY) Harry Arnett.
To see more of the most influential CMOs on Twitter, click here.
More Twitter (TWTR) News
- Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jenniferrooney/2014/07/08/the-most-influential-cmos-on-twitter/
- TWTR: /stock-quotes/TWTR-stock-quote/
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Twitter630.png
- GE: /stock-quotes/GE-stock-quote/
- SAP: /stock-quotes/SAP-stock-quote/
- V: /stock-quotes/V-stock-quote/
- GOOG: /stock-quotes/GOOG-stock-quote/
- YHOO: /stock-quotes/YHOO-stock-quote/
- CRM: /stock-quotes/CRM-stock-quote/
- DELL: /stock-quotes/DELL-stock-quote/
- ELY: /stock-quotes/ELY-stock-quote/
- click here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jenniferrooney/2014/07/08/the-most-influential-cmos-on-twitter/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2014/07/twtr-twitter-ge-sap-v-goog-yhoo-crm-dell-ely/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/VLe6Ym
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.