Amazon’s cloud-sharing service starts users off with a default limit of 200GB a month for $5 for every user. Each Zocalo account allows up to 50 users.
Here are a few things to know about Amazon’s Zocalo.
- The service can be accessed on desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- There are apps for Zocalo so that it can be used on Apple’s (AAPL) iPads, Google’s (GOOG) Android tablets and Kindle Fire.
- The service can be used to store any type of file.
- Amazon’s Zocalo works with Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Microsoft’s (MSFT) Internet Explorer web browsers.
- The maximum size of a single file that can be uploaded to the cloud-storage service is 5GB.
For more information regarding Amazon’s Zocalo, check out the company’s official FAQ.