The Bonnier Motorcycle Group has revealed the best motorcycles in the world.
The 2014 selection marks the 39th annual Ten Best Bikes list compiled by Cycle World, the world’s largest motorcycle media brand. The best motorcycles in the world are divided into 10 categories.
Check out the full list here:
- Best Superbike: Ducati 1199 Superleggera
- Best Cruiser: Indian Chief Classic
- Best Dual-Sport/Enduro: KTM 500 EXC
- Best Middleweight Streetbike: Yamaha FZ-09
- Best Sport-Touring Bike: BMW R1200RT
- Best Standard: BMW S1000R
- Best Motocrosser: Kawasaki KX450F
- Best Touring Bike: BMW K1600GTL
- Best Open-Class Streetbike: KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Best Adventure Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure
More details on the list of best motorcycles in the world can be found on the September issue of Cycle World.