Capital goods stocks rose 1.4% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 rose 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 2.4% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 2.4% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 2.3% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.