Capital goods stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.9% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 1.6%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.5% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.1% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 0.7%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.9% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 0.5% today.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.