Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.8% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 4.0% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.5% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.