Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 0.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.6% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.7% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.5% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.