Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed gains:
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 11.0% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.