Consumer cyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 1.8% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 1.5% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.3% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 0.1% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.