Consumer cyclical stocks finished down 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.0% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 0.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.3% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 0.3% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.