Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 2.5% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.0% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.9% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.8% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.4% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.