Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 0.6% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.5% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.