Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 2.7% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.1% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.0% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.